Thursday, August 9, 2007

Secret Recipe Sale!

Secret Recipe is having a 42% off all whole cakes in line with National Day celebrations! The queues for them are crazy and the promotion ends tmr, 10th Aug, so go and grab them while you can! There's different types at different outlets, and it's limited to 3 or 4 types per outlet only I think. Each person is only allowed to buy a max. of 3 cakes and no reservations are allowed.

thechowfiles 148

I have this 2kg cake sitting in my fridge now, with a slice of it in my tummy.

It's HUGE.

And it only costs $26 after the discount!

thechowfiles 150

This one is called Chocolate Indulgence (oh wonder why) and is coated in dark chocolate coverture with loads of cream and chocolate mousse inside, oh it's heavenly! All the cakes are fresh too!

Go and grab yours NOW!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

ohmygosh this cake reminds me of the cake miss trunchbull made the fat boy eat in matilda

Shihui said...

OMGG!!! I LOVE THAT CAKE.