Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bakerzin masterpieces

Ahhhh! LOOK:




*gasp* Macaroons and more macaroons!

I think they're supposed to be superheroes. I don't get the panda eyes.

Love this one! The guy looks too big for the horse and his legs are akimbo! He looks sorta silly.. and dumb. Awww.

Any soccer + chocolate lover's dream

I KNOW. I KNOW! This is a kid's dream come true! Bakerzin has created these masterpieces out of chocolate and macaroons and they're on display at Novena Square in the atrium now, and not sure for how long more. I wanted to break something off or pick a macaroon (macaroons, macaroons, macaroons! I LOVE MACAROONS!), but the sales lady from Bakerzin (they're there selling the normal Bakerzin cakes and stuff) kept a firm eye on me. Poof.

And they're not for sale either :(

Go down to Novena Square to have a look before they're gone! There's a mini food fair going on there as well, and pick up a macaroon or two from the Bakerzin counter if you can't resist (I certainly couldn't!).

No comments: